Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2016 Magnum and had the Ness Ape Hangers installed and I really dislike them. So, before I sink more money in, I was hoping to test fit some. Anyone wanna help me out?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just bought a 2016 Magnum and had the Ness Ape Hangers installed and I really dislike them. So, before I sink more money in, I was hoping to test fit some. Anyone wanna help me out?
Not in the area, and I have FMB mid-Apes on min - just curious what you don't like?
Most I've seen are too flat horizontally - I like the pinky side to be significantly lower than the pointer side.
Some like them flatter like drag bars. (Vic bars are too flat for me)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't like the height, width, but mostly it's the pullback. The Victory bars measure shorter, but looking at pictures, when they are pushed forward as close as they can get to the inner fairing they "look" about the same height. The width is something like 2 inches narrower, and the pull back is like 6 inches less.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't like the height, width, but mostly it's the pullback. The Victory bars measure shorter, but looking at pictures, when they are pushed forward as close as they can get to the inner fairing they "look" about the same height. The width is something like 2 inches narrower, and the pull back is like 6 inches less.
So the NESS ones are too far away (6" less pullback), or the Vic ones look like they are?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, the Vic bars have 6" less of pullback. The Ness are 13" pullback and the Vic are around 8". According to the dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts