Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there was anyone from the forum in Oklahoma, particularly in the OKC area.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is Hefner & May in The Village close enough to OKC for you?thumb up

There's a pretty active group of Victory riders around here. Not real big group, but some pretty good guys & gals. They've even got a face book page "Central Oklahoma Victory Riders". We do Saturday morning rides to breakfast at Lucille's in Guthrie and a few other things. Meetings are held at Maxey's Motorcycles. Don't know when, since I've never been to one though:confused:.

I work really odd hours, but feel free to drop me a line anytime you want to go riding. Got bored the other day on my (only) day off, and rode up to Okarche for dinner. It was windy & cold, but any ride is a good ridecheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is Hefner & May in The Village close enough to OKC for you?thumb up

There's a pretty active group of Victory riders around here. Not real big group, but some pretty good guys & gals. They've even got a face book page "Central Oklahoma Victory Riders". We do Saturday morning rides to breakfast at Lucille's in Guthrie and a few other things. Meetings are held at Maxey's Motorcycles. Don't know when, since I've never been to one though:confused:.

I work really odd hours, but feel free to drop me a line anytime you want to go riding. Got bored the other day on my (only) day off, and rode up to Okarche for dinner. It was windy & cold, but any ride is a good ridecheers
Heck yea. That isn't too far, I'm in Norman myself.

I'll look into the other info. I don't have a Victory yet, but it's in the works. Still riding my R6 for now.

I'm thinking about going to a bike night in OKC tomorrow night at the Hooters off of I-240, but I think it's going to be mostly street bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I called maxeys and takes to will about setting up a test ride. Not sure what day I'm going to able to do it though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cool, If Dan (the owner) is in, be sure to mention me (the girl I was going out with at the time grew up with him). I've bought 3 bikes there and all the people there have been great.thumb up I bought my XCT from him and was going to buy a Vegas, but found a deal on a used one that I just couldn't pass up. Next week, I'll be getting some saddle bags from them. (OK, I might not be able to wait that long and order them tomorrow!:cool:).

Be sure to also shop Jones Off Road in Jones OK (on Britton Rd). That's where I bought my Vegas. They seemed to have a good selection of used Vics (strangely enough, almost as many used as new!) Good people to deal with also.thumb up

I went to the dealership in Chickasaw, but after an hour in the store (with money burning a hole in my pocket), I couldn't even get anyone to talk to me! Maxey's got that money!:ltr:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts