Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sending out a message to see who all is in the south NJ area. Havent seen too many other victory's around, besides my group of 4 of us.

Where is everyone else hiding?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Depending on what part of South Jersey. New Castle Delaware here just over the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's not too far. I only live about 30 min to the bridge. Got about 5 of us that normally get out for some rides...looking to add to our group since only 2 or 3 of us consistently get out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice man, Lawrenceville isnt too far. My brother lives in that area I often ride up to his place.

it is nice to finally see there are some guys in the area with some victories. With the new dealership in Deptford NJ I hope to see even more on the road soon!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
NJ

Turkeeslapper,

I'm from SJ but I live in MD now. I just picked up by XC in Feb so I plan to ride there quite often. As a matter of fact, if the rain holds up, I'll be heading to Bridgeton this Sunday!

·
Registered
168 Posts
snj

I'm out of sweetwater, nj. 2 miles from batsto village. I think I have the only victory around here.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Ride to Jersey

Well... weather permitting, I plan to take a quick blast to SJ tomorrow. Bridgeton, NJ. Will anyone be in the area? Maybe we can meet at Mikes Famous Harley in New Castle, DE just before the Delaware Memorial Bridge..Think they would mind? :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am taking the Military ride out of Barbs Harley on Sunday. It leaves there at 10:00 and ends up at Fort Dix. It's a nice ride for all and nobody cares what you ride as a matter of fact my daughter is ridding with me and she will be ridding her GSXR. It's all about honoring our heros not what you ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Deptford area here. Bought a new 13 Ness Cross Country and always looking to ride, would love to meet upthumb up

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I live in Bristol Pa just across the Bridge and ride in Jersey all the time . Nice roads through the pines and berry bogs .
We ride down through Delaware twice a year for our crab cake run to OC Md and take the ferry back to Cape May .

·
Registered
162 Posts
New owner in Cumberland County

Howdy, just bought my Gunner 2 weeks ago. I live right near Bridgeton, and would be happy to get together for Vic rides.

I belong to a Triumph group, but it's based out of Burlington County so I don't get to many of their group rides just due to our distance from the starting point [dealership in Vincentown].

Where are our other couple of South Jersey locals from, besides the few that have posted on this thread already? thumb up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Maltese, was just in your neck of the woods this past Friday, went with a few buds to Millville Motorsports park.

Hoping we can get a few guys together here for a ride

·
Registered
162 Posts
OP still active?

Just bumping this topic... Does the OP still have an active South Jerz riding group going?

I'd be happy to join in, if all's good. My wife also rides, she can keep up on her little Moto Guzzi. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts