Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lilmags and I are heading to the Kanga and Mt Washington area Sun.If anybody is interested to join. I know its short notice and a holiday weekend (at least for us Rhode Islanders).We figured why not post it.We will be meeting at a Mobil station off ex 31 off 495. Acton , Littleton ex.Pm Mags for destructions as this is where hes from.Gonna stop for breakfast on the way. meet time is 6:30 am..cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It will be a great ride and a great time ! Lets go guys . thumb up

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably should have put in those in the Ma,RI or surrounding area's within decent riding time..

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Too bad, already going on a ride to eastern NY, Western MA on Sunday :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mohawk Trail?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Red Hook, Woodstock, etc. I'm just following the leader :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coolness.thumb up We need to post these rides more often to see if we cant get a group goin.. Id be down for that.I my self usually dont need alot of notice.Wife knows I just like to pick up and go...Outside of the ride Mags and I took to bike week all of the allmost 3000 mi this summer have been solo..Ive been meaning to hook up with the Mass Bay Vic riders but I just havent gotten around to it yet but I will..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
:bump: Looking for riders !

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I'm usually solo. But ever since I installed this Ultimate Seat, my wife is always looking for an excuse to go with me ;)

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm usually solo. But ever since I installed this Ultimate Seat, my wife is always looking for an excuse to go with me ;)
That'll learn ya. :nanana:

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
It's OK, she's great to ride with.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sounds like a great trip, heading to Tennessee. Planning a Vermont run next month

·
Registered
139 Posts
We also have a larger ride going on up the east coast of maine into rockland sunday

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
No local guys interested in a nice ride up to Mt Washington for the day ? Get some breakfast and some lunch and some great riding ? Going to be gorgeous out too .thumb up:ride::bump:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Lets go kid !!!thumb upcheers

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Red Hook, Woodstock, etc. I'm just following the leader:)
Who talked you into that..? ;)
I'm looking over the route right now....There's so much nice riding in the Catskills area I want to make sure we get a good chunk of it in, tomorrow is going to be a perfect riding day.

Have a great run to whoever is going to Mt. Washington or Maine or anywhere thumb up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts