Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set (Victory part #2878552) that I had on the bike for under 500 miles. PM me if interested please.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a set (Victory part #2878552) that I had on the bike for under 500 miles. PM me if interested please.
Just out of curiosity did you have these mounted and decided to go with something else? If so, what didn't you like about them? I just installed a rider backrest and need to get some riding in with that to determine if I'll swap bars down the road. I think they'll be close enough to not worry about it.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just out of curiosity did you have these mounted and decided to go with something else? If so, what didn't you like about them? I just installed a rider backrest and need to get some riding in with that to determine if I'll swap bars down the road. I think they'll be close enough to not worry about it.
I had them mounted and thought they were fine but made the mistake of attending an IMS Show and saw the Lloydz bike with mitered handlebars.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The bars are still available. I couldn't offer what the seller is needing.

My search continues.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
im interested, will you post to australia :) and do they suit cross roads?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
cross country 2" bars on a cross roads give you 5" pullback.
dont ask me how i know.--irv

lets just say you dont want that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pull Back Bars

Copasetic, Did you get the mitered bars? I have a set of the Chrome Mitered bars with the 2.5" pull back for sell. Only on the bike for 3 months. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Depot Picker, I reckon the std CRoss Country bars would be fantastic on my CRoss roads as I need some pull back big time. But I live in Australia so it could be a pain in the ar$e to post depending where you are to a post office :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
2.5" Pullback Bars

Jdivey, I did not recieve any messages. You can try again or just email me at [email protected] Thanks Bill

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2010 XR and am interested in either changing the handlebars or buying different risers to get the pullback 2". If you'd rather not discuss $$ in this forum, email me at [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts