Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just purchased a used 2012 high ball. The original owner changed the original headlight with a round one. I like the look of the stock headlight, but they are quite expensive.

I saw the headlight below on ebay. It will fit a Vegas, so I'm thinking it will fit a highball as well. What do you guys think?

Anyone purchase it? If so, does it need any additional wiring? I hope it's a plug and play thing...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victory-Vegas-8-Ball-Jackpot-Ness-Premium-Black-Motorcycle-Headlight-/171052830343?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d38b0e87&vxp=mtr#ht_2781wt_1156

·
Registered
156 Posts
NO it is not High Ball

Notice how it doesn't have V shape on top. I don't even think it is Victory. Not sure though

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it definitely looks a little different, but it has the general shape of the highball headlight. That's good enough for me.

It's $45, whereas a highball headlight replacement will run me $300.
I'm just hoping it will fit.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Will not fit. That headlight has nothing to do with Victory motorcycles, but the wise seller decided to advertise things he has no clue about. Do not waste the $45 on that, or you will have a nightmare ahead of you with the wiring that normally goes in your bike's headlight.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will not fit. That headlight has nothing to do with Victory motorcycles, but the wise seller decided to advertise things he has no clue about. Do not waste the $45 on that, or you will have a nightmare ahead of you with the wiring that normally goes in your bike's headlight.
Cool, very much appreciated. I'll looking into getting a stock one.:)

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Cool, very much appreciated. I'll looking into getting a stock one.:)
You're welcome. Unless you're in a terrible rush, I suggest looking around the forum - there's usually a high-ball rider looking to get a round headlight to replace their stock bullet. You could do an even swap and get the OEM headlight that way. You can always post in the "wanted" section, and add pics of your current headlight. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts