Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just wanted to check if anyone on here has run these grips (and pegs) on their bike? They are the only ones I have found that match that aren't all steel holeshots. I think mismatched grips and pegs on my Highball would drive me crazy.

http://shop.arlenness.com/p-7301-slot-track-fusion-black.aspx

They aren't cheap so I don't want to buy them if they are rubbish.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a great site isn't it mate. I'm still a bit lost in what would work on our bikes though. What do you think if those grips? Average or perfect

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That's a great site isn't it mate. I'm still a bit lost in what would work on our bikes though. What do you think if those grips? Average or perfect
Check out the Victory performance grips. All black with the renthal style rubber. They appear to have been developed by Avon or maybe RSD. sharp on the HB. I have them on my XC and like them.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the victory tracker grips. They are very expenive though and no pegs that match :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got the trackers, stupid expensive, left the stock pegs for now.

I like them alot. I don't get any vibration through them but that could be alot of different factors. They do look sharp!

Also the left grip goes on with set screws which to me is far better than any slip-on/glue combo...

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking of going for these as I thought I could get matching pegs and gear shifter. I just looked at my bike and the gear shifter doesn't unscrew. How does that work?

For those of you with the Vic grips what pegs are you getting to go with them?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the trackers and I emailed Roland Sands to ask about their contrast tracker grips and they said their grips fit but not any of their pegs. They said I should go to Victory direct and buy the Trackers as they make them but they are more expensive!

I think £157 for them in the UK is daylight robbery though!

I wish someone here had tried the Arlen Ness ones…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts