Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking at getting the 100cu inch Lloydz timing wheel but was wondering if anyone had done the install yet or has had it installed? I hear it is more involved then the 106 install.....

·
Premium Member
8,974 Posts
Hey guys I am looking at getting the 100cu inch Lloydz timing wheel but was wondering if anyone had done the install yet or has had it installed? I hear it is more involved then the 106 install.....
No worries in my 2010 100 incher,
You must be talking the pre 08 motor are you?
Gives my 100 comparable solid Torque to a 106 ,
With the pipes and intake to compliment of course,
Topped with PCV and a good Dynotune.

From what I gather the costs and complexity per gain on the pre 08 will see not many going that route.
Like how far do you go?
I think the earlier 100s have better breathing than the later ones so will be interesting when and if someone bites the bullet on one.
Its a bit like me with cams and bore on my 100,
Do I go there when its more cost effective to sell my 100 and just buy a 106 bike.
Surely the timing wheel will be a dillema for all but the most serious and cashed up early motor punter.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I didnt realize he made one for our bikes. Can you send me a link to the product? Also, it definitely is more involved because it is on the left side of the engine and i believe bolted to the back of the stator basket (not sure the name of the part).

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Why did you decide not to? wac
If anything, I would be using it to retard the timing, as I have a Lloydz modified ECU and the timing is very aggressive (might get me out of needing octane booster). The wheel installs behind the stator, so making adjustments is surgery. I pretty much just didn't feel like fucking with it.

Kyle hands me a box "Look at this". We talked about it... I decided not to do it. Probably wouldn't be of real benefit to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts