Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled on these on amazon. Was wondering if anyone has tried these.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do a search on this site there is a guy that sells HID's for your XC at a great price have them on my bike and they are bright.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
189 Posts
I would not use those from amazon. i have a set that to local that looks like that and they don't work. If you are running hi and low they interfere with the electronics. Get them from Vichid.com

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
http://www.victoryhid.com

You can get them much cheaper elsewhere, but I'm unsure of the quality. I was overall happy with my purchase from this vendor. I had a bad light upon install and he shipped me another immediately. The other light had a bad connector, but I made it work rather than sending it back. So far it's held.

I live in New England and ride in the country a lot. These lights are a life saver when riding in deer/other animal areas.

Personally, I'd buy from Victory HID. Not because I think the quality is any better (it may be I just have nothing to compare it to and had issues with both my lights), but because he stood behind his product no questions asked. If the light I "got to work" ever has problems, I have no doubt he'd swap it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts