Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 CrossRoads and I think I’m buying an Ultimate seat for it tomorrow. Gonna take it for a test drive and see if wifey likes it.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
There is sale section farther down page.

Curious how the ultimate compares. The stock 2012 cross country tour seat is "okay" but nothing amazing to me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The driver part was nice but not sure it’s a lot better than stock. Will know after I test drive it today. The passenger seat is wider and I think it will be LOTS better than stock

·
Registered
302 Posts
The driver part was nice but not sure it’s a lot better than stock. Will know after I test drive it today. The passenger seat is wider and I think it will be LOTS better than stock
I bought an Ultimate seat for my C90 and while it was better than stock, don't think it was like 550 bucks better. With my Magnum I went the route of having it modded locally instead for $canadian. Xl gel pad. Its far better than it was for cheaper. I still can only ride an hr or so without getting off the bike for a quick stretch. No ass I'm told.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought the Ultimate. My old one was actually a Mustang. It was well worth the $550. I love it and my wife would have paid double she loves it so much

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I no likied the Ultimate Seat when I tried one :|....Its was way too much of a mush-ball for my tastes, I prefer the saddle-like firm support of my Corbin.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Corbin

Wish I had the $$$$ for the Corbin. My seat is in bad shape, been putting it off getting a new one. Had it recovered once already a few years ago and it is coming apart. Also if it rains or you wash the bike off the seat soaks the water up, which causes wet ass-people think you pissed yourself, ha,ha. Anyway I seen a Mustang seat on sale from RevZella, went ahead and ordered it. Hope I like it, my wife hardly ever rides anymore, so she was out the equation.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wish I had the $$$$ for the Corbin. My seat is in bad shape, been putting it off getting a new one. Had it recovered once already a few years ago and it is coming apart. Also if it rains or you wash the bike off the seat soaks the water up, which causes wet ass-people think you pissed yourself, ha,ha. Anyway I seen a Mustang seat on sale from RevZella, went ahead and ordered it. Hope I like it, my wife hardly ever rides anymore, so she was out the equation.
I think the Mustang is a great seat. Corbin can be really polarizing. A lot of people find them too hard/firm. Those that they work for, love 'em!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts