·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is the one I use . It has a handle you can pick it up like luggage and carry it. has 2 side compartments to carry stuff soft will not scratch. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/28888/ITEM/MotoCentric-Mototrek-Sport-Tail-Bag.aspx I have use this for years dragging in and out of a factory still looks brand new...
I like the looks of that one as well but could not find anywhere where it listed out the dimensions of the tunnel so I could tell how well it would fit on the back of the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
I like the looks of that one as well but could not find anywhere where it listed out the dimensions of the tunnel so I could tell how well it would fit on the back of the bike.
Dimensions: 8"H x 13"W x 16.5"L
Capacity: 23 Liters (29 Liters Expanded) the sides unzip and it expands wider it has a soft foam rubber piece if you set it on the fender to protect the fender. All straps slide back into the unit under neath out of the way when you carry it. Really slick. I store my registration in the side compartment. Has all kinds of storage in and out in the zipper compartments.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh when I looked at the link on my phone I thought I was seeing the sides that went over the fender like the Saddlemen bag does.. hence my question about the tunnel dimensions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up taking a chance and ordering one.. fits perfectly and mounts securely over the CycleOps rack. Plenty of room in the bag for the laptop and everything else I need to bring into work. A few clips to undo and the whole thing comes off the bike in seconds. Could not be happier with it! cheers

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts