Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
In my opinion , Obama is the biggest failure this country has seen , He makes Carter look like a Conservative , and when it matters , his teleprompter fails to give him the proper words needed for him to appear Presidential. The Country is going to **** , and he is out golfing... I respect the office of President, but the man himself needs to earn respect, something he will never do... Or simply cant.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
In my opinion , Obama is the biggest failure this country has seen , He makes Carter look like a Conservative , and when it matters , his teleprompter fails to give him the proper words needed for him to appear Presidential. The Country is going to **** , and he is out golfing... I respect the office of President, but the man himself needs to earn respect, something he will never do... Or simply cant.
The beginning of Mideast troubles was Carter throwing the Shaw of Iran under the bus, paving the way for rule by religious leaders such as Ayatollahs and other zealots. That in tun, paved the way for Al Qaeda.
Now, Obama wants to smooth the way for the Muslim Brotherhood.
If I got the chance to say something to Obama, it would be this; Keep your fooken feet off of our furniture, you slob.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is really looking like the incompetent fool he is, now on the world stage. Putin is bitch slapping him all over the globe. Even the Liberals are embarrassed.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
He is really looking like the incompetent fool he is, now on the world stage. Putin is bitch slapping him all over the globe. Even the Liberals are embarrassed.
Bitch slap ? Nah, Putin pulled down Barry's pants and gave him the wedgie of his life..... A well deserved one at that.thumb up

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I can be very hawkish at times, but this is not one of them. I can't fathom what Zero thinks he will accomplish by "selectively punishing" Asad. I am hearing more evidence that the Syrian rebels have more to gain by committing that gassing than does the regime.
There are atrocities occurring all over world and we are doing nothing about them. Why is Zero so intent on evening the score in Syria? The gassing was a terrible event, but we have no dog on that fight. Attacking Syria in any way will place Israel in jeopardy--I think that's Zero's motivation.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm not sure what he is trying to accomplish, but he certainly is dragging his feet, and getting congress involved in the decision solidifies his cowardice. This way, they can take the fall when he fails ,as he does so often in all other facets of his administration. Benghazi for instance ? 0 redemption for those lost there or their families. As far as I'm concerned , he missed his window as he always does, and needs to stand down on this matter. Red line my ASS , he is one person making America weaker. Sickening, to say the least.:mad:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Benghazi was a hand off to the Muslin Brotherhood, so a lot of lies were told to cover that up. Hillary became a liability to the administration, so she was yanked. Now Kerry is the lying mouthpiece for Zero's mistaken policies. What a whore! Until now, Kerry was a card carrying Peacenic.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Benghazi was a hand off to the Muslin Brotherhood, so a lot of lies were told to cover that up.
Yes. I heard, they watched a video , and had a response... Now 4 good Americans are dead , and no one gives a f&*k . A video , give me a break....:mad:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Seems to me we really don't know enough about what's going on over there to really make a call on this, I can't see how the US is in any danger by what's happening there and from what I've read on multiple sources the rebels are doing quite a bit of torture and random killing on their own, just a horrible reality when dealing with people that have no regard for human life

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Seems to me we really don't know enough about what's going on over there to really make a call on this, I can't see how the US is in any danger by what's happening there and from what I've read on multiple sources the rebels are doing quite a bit of torture and random killing on their own, just a horrible reality when dealing with people that have no regard for human life

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I agree , like I said we need to stand down on this matter. Let them do what they are going to do, its not our fight. But, if we do interject, we may end up getting more then we bargained for....

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Yes. I heard, they watched a video , and had a response... Now 4 good Americans are dead , and no one gives a f&*k . A video , give me a break....:mad:
That video had nothing to do with anything. It was Sept.11 and intel was telling the administration there were plans to hit US embassies in the Mid East--be prepared. Apparently, Zero was not a Boy Scout. Remember Zero's first utterances about the attack on the Benghazi embassy? I was waiting for his pants to catch on fire. They must have been made of Nomex.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That video had nothing to do with anything. It was Sept.11 and intel was telling the administration there were plans to hit US embassies in the Mid East--be prepared. Apparently, Zero was not a Boy Scout. Remember Zero's first utterances about the attack on the Benghazi embassy? I was waiting for his pants to catch on fire. They must have been made of Nomex.
Yes Ric I know , the video was an excuse, and had nothing to do with the attack , it was merely a talking point to gain cover for the administration on their epic failure to protect our people. I was merely being catty , with my point.cheers

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I'll reply in kind....MEOW!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think it's great how some people think the presidential postition actually runs anything, and that it's not actually a puppet for old money that runs things behind the curtain. (wait does that make me a conspiracy theorist? Ah screw it :D )

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think it's great how some people think the presidential postition actually runs anything, and that it's not actually a puppet for old money that runs things behind the curtain. (wait does that make me a conspiracy theorist? Ah screw it :D )
I find it odd that you think this way, people are still blaming Bush for virtually everything they disagreed with , and he has been gone for almost 6 years! Are you saying Obama is above any blame? Can you please explain to me why even the current President is still blaming Bush for stuff if the position doesn't "run anything"? The president is in charge, and should take the blame for their shortcomings ... Democrat or Republican.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Meow wow prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... Don't let my dogs know I'm talking like this!:crzy:
Now I know what to give you for Christmas...a flea collar.thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Now I know what to give you for Christmas...a flea collar.thumb up
Ric , we only use advantix , I would rather you bought me that . Its about 60.00 for a three month supply. The average flea collar, which indecently do not work , are about 4.00 each. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts