Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need suggestions for a good set of 10-12" apes for my 07' Jackpot. I ordered a set from a person on the other forum and after a month he told me he couldn't get them fabricated.

Any suggestions? The options are somewhat overwhelming, and I have nothing to base my decision off of. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
In the Jackpot section are some pictures I presume ??

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I am assuming you want Chrome? The most comfortable bars I ever had where my stock highball bars. Order the chrome mini apes from Vic. They look good and are comfortable.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I checked into the victory mini apes...the website doesn't give the height of the bars. I'm looking for about a 10" rise. Also, $1,000 for the Aussie made bars is way more than I want to spend.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Vic Mini Apes on the Highball/Hardball are 12" rise if they are straight up. Inline with the forks, closer to 10". I have them on my XR.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stock cables work with the vic mini apes then? Do you have any pics of your bike?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Stock cables were fine on my XR. First pic is how they sit now, maybe 5 degrees off the line of the forks, second pic was original setup before I experimented with the height and chopped the windshield down. Wanted to get them as high as possible without having to lean forward.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts