Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking mine would look good with some about shoulder level. Does anyone know of this being done? I'm thinking with the pullback of the stock bars, I might be able to get away without adding longer cables/wires. I would love a set of the Highball bars, but I'm sure they only come in black. Any comments, suggestions?

·
Registered
190 Posts
my apes

[/IMG]

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
17" apes on an '04 Vegas

was thinking mine would look good with some about shoulder level. Does anyone know of this being done? I'm thinking with the pullback of the stock bars, I might be able to get away without adding longer cables/wires. I would love a set of the Highball bars, but I'm sure they only come in black. Any comments, suggestions?
17" apes on an '04 Vegas:
3k83p73l95T65W45P0b7r7a69320d1cdc1f28.jpg 3na3m43p45V25Z65R4b7r33d28036b1cb1573.jpg
They do look great! thumb up

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'll be putting a set of apes on my jp over the winter, few different companies make bars that will work, i'm going with a set of RSD

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Kidwell, was wondering how much the conversion cost. for new bars(measurement) and lines. How tall you are so I can get a rough estimate on where those bars would hit me?
Looking good
pleasure to serve with ya

·
Registered
190 Posts
Kidwell, was wondering how much the conversion cost. for new bars(measurement) and lines. How tall you are so I can get a rough estimate on where those bars would hit me?
Looking good
pleasure to serve with ya
Hey bro, the bars came with the bike. Back a couple months ago before i bought the bike I was looking at how much it would cost to convert and for a good set of bars and cables about 500, I'm 5'8 by the way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts