Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if Obama will apologize to George Zimmerman after publicly condemning him on TV for the shooting of Treyvon Martin , before he had any of the facts... Reminds me of the beer summit he had when he jumped to conclusions then too.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I wonder if Obama will apologize to George Zimmerman after publicly condemning him on TV for the shooting of Treyvon Martin , before he had any of the facts... Reminds me of the beer summit he had when he jumped to conclusions then too.
Apology? Heck no. He's going to have the DoJ look into him.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
This was a political trial if ever there was one. The cops, the DA did not want to charge Zimmerman as it appeared to be a case of self defense. IMO, the DOJ will suffer the same verdict as politically driven trials seldom fair well.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was a political trial if ever there was one. The cops, the DA did not want to charge Zimmerman as it appeared to be a case of self defense. IMO, the DOJ will suffer the same verdict as politically driven trials seldom fair well.
Your right RICZ , the media did everything possible to convict Zimmerman before they even knew the facts in the case... Disgusting , and the president weighing in ,? give me a break, It would be great if he would just do his job, Although why hasn't he weighed in on every case there has been, why does he pick and chose... Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if race has something to do with it .... Lest us not forget, Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, a white Hispanic? Don't make me laugh, If Martin had shot him, would Martin be a white African American? What a joke this is ... a circus....

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A question burning in my mind, through all that, is why has there never been a contemporary photo of Trayvon Martin displayed anywhere? Best I can tell, the most recent shows him at @ 12 years.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know , right , And they have a pic of Zimmerman , makes him look like an escaped convict, LOL what a fucking joke...:ltr: The guy is like 5'4" tall ... :ltr:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I really expected ( although I didn't want to see it) a manslaughter conviction, the dumbass was told by the dispatcher not to pursue or confront the kid and he did it anyway, we'll never know what really happened but hopefully some of these wannabe and rental cops will think twice before creating a situation when there isn't one

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The state of Florida finds Zimmerman NOT Guilty, and now the DOJ, /GAG is going to seek charge's against Zimms??? What is this country coming to... The DOJ is the most shady ... oh sorry. that's the IRS , The DOJ needs to mind their own business and do the jobs they were hired to do.... Like sell more guns to Mexico ....:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Although why hasn't he weighed in on every case there has been, why does he pick and chose... Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if race has something to do with it ....
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if a reporter asked him about it? I wonder what Lilmags would say if the president didn't answer reporters questions?

Funny though, I asked Lilmags a question regarding his opening post and he's yet to answer it. Wonder why?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Ya gotta say one thing about this administration, they sure give everyone fuel for their grist mills. Never a dull moment. Like watching the British Royals. Oh, I almost forgot, everyone in the White House considers themselves royalty.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if a reporter asked him about it? I wonder what Lilmags would say if the president didn't answer reporters questions?

Funny though, I asked Lilmags a question regarding his opening post and he's yet to answer it. Wonder why?
Obummer said , This, is a tragedy. We need to get to the bottom of this, we need state and local, federal , all agencies involved to get to the bottom of this, and if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon... Well sounds to me like someone might already be choosing sides, once again before he has the facts, which he often does I might add, now Zimms is found NOT GUILTY ,by his peers, in a court of law, and well that's not good enough, gotta get the Federal Gov, involved... God help us, and this country.... Funny though Obummer never said, Maybe Trayvon , attacked Zimms, and beat his head against the pavement and was the victim of self defense, lets see what the facts say... In a court of Law... I never heard that, seems like the Pres. acted STUPIDLY , in his assessment of this case. Now to make it right, in his own mind, he wants the biggest crook in the Gov. Eric Holder to sort this out... This country is Doomed, IMO.:(

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Saddle, BO didn't say outright that Zimmerman was guilty, but he emphatically implied Martin was innocent. I can't recite chapter and verse, nor will I take the time to dig up a video or soundtrack, but I know what I was hearing at the time and thought the president (or any president) should not make such utterances public.
Now I ask you, as one who likes to present "the facts," to post a photo of the 17 year old Treyvon Martin. I think it might help us to see why the jury came up with the verdict it did. Just saying, cuz I've never seen one. Seems strange, in an era when so many, especially teens, take multitudes of photos that no one knows what he looked like prior to his death.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did put 198 miles on my bike today, and no rain!thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saddle, BO didn't say outright that Zimmerman was guilty, but he emphatically implied Martin was innocent. I can't recite chapter and verse, nor will I take the time to dig up a video or soundtrack, but I know what I was hearing at the time and thought the president (or any president) should not make such utterances public.
Now I ask you, as one who likes to present "the facts," to post a photo of the 17 year old Treyvon Martin. I think it might help us to see why the jury came up with the verdict it did. Just saying, cuz I've never seen one. Seems strange, in an era when so many, especially teens, take multitudes of photos that no one knows what he looked like prior to his death.
Because he looked like a grown man, and that would go against the Convict Zimms agenda, that's why...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Saddle, BO didn't say outright that Zimmerman was guilty, but he emphatically implied Martin was innocent.
From the statement Lil posted, the only thing I saw him be emphatic about was the need for authorities to look into the killing of a teenage boy. Doesn't really seem to be the Zimmerman convicting comment Lil originally made it out to be, does it?

I can't recite chapter and verse, nor will I take the time to dig up a video or soundtrack, but I know what I was hearing at the time and thought the president (or any president) should not make such utterances public.
I don't see how saying that the death of a teenager is a tragedy that needs to be investigated is some horrible statement that should never be made and must be apologized for.

Now I ask you, as one who likes to present "the facts," to post a photo of the 17 year old Treyvon Martin. I think it might help us to see why the jury came up with the verdict it did.
Why do you think his looks influenced them? I would think the facts of the case were sufficient.

Just saying, cuz I've never seen one. Seems strange, in an era when so many, especially teens, take multitudes of photos that no one knows what he looked like prior to his death.
You just stated that the jury came to their conclusion based on such a picture. And besides them, me and millions of others who watch the news saw the lawyers hold his picture up.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Because he looked like a grown man, and that would go against the Convict Zimms agenda, that's why...
Ummm, I hope you're never on a jury. How a person looks is not a legal reason to convict or acquit anyone. Jurors are there to uphold the law.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I have my doubts that Treyvon appeared at 17 as fresh and clean as in that photo of him at 12. Otherwise, we'd have seen those photos plastered all over the TV news shows, the newspapers, the news magazines, as nausium.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts