Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up a new bike in the next week or so and getting $250 in apparel from Victory. Dealer is in another state and when I asked him about it he said being a small shop they have limited selection and that the Victory deal is at time of purchase only. The dealer has been great and agreed to order me anything I want if I can get the part number, but the Victory website has very limited selection too.

I see all sorts of Victory badged apparel on ebay, is there someplace I can look that will show me everything available with part number?

For instance, my local dealer has half helmets, which is something I would like to pickup but their not listed on the website.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
What ever you do find, there should be a 25% or greater discount on anything with the old LOGO if your interested. Supposed to be cleaning house now the red V is out... Maybe instead of getting a helmet from the dealer, get some Vic riding gear, rain gear, etc. They got some stuff that is low key. Seen mesh summer riding jackets today for 60 bucks...

Helmet? My neighbor has bought a couple helmets along with some rain gear and chaps from these guys... Good to deal with...
http://www.cyclegear.com/?mkwid=JeRNknAr&gclid=CPPEtvaJjLICFQz0nAod_GQAGw

May be better deal in the long run to make the credit go farther... Good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What ever you do find, there should be a 25% or greater discount on anything with the old LOGO if your interested. Supposed to be cleaning house now the red V is out... Maybe instead of getting a helmet from the dealer, get some Vic riding gear, rain gear, etc. They got some stuff that is low key. Seen mesh summer riding jackets today for 60 bucks...

Helmet? My neighbor has bought a couple helmets along with some rain gear and chaps from these guys... Good to deal with...
http://www.cyclegear.com/?mkwid=JeRNknAr&gclid=CPPEtvaJjLICFQz0nAod_GQAGw

May be better deal in the long run to make the credit go farther... Good luck!
Thanks.

I've got good helmets, just bought 2 new Shoei's and a BT kit for the GF and myself, just looking to add some cheap half helmets for quick dinner runs and such.

Any idea where I can find a good catalog of what's available other than the Vic website? I'm afraid I'll show up to pickup the bike and the dealer will have 2 or 3 old tee shirts to choose from and the $250 credit will be a complete waste.

·
13,262 Posts
Please go to your profile and add your bike and where you live thumb up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts