Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I bought my '12 KP I got a welcome kit that included a Victory pin and road side assistance (my insurance provides that though). That pin really was important to me, I wore it proudly on my vest until the wind removed it and tossed it somewhere along the interstate.

After purchasing my '14 CCT I been waiting patiently for my welcome kit hoping that it would include a pin or a patch...either one would be fine with me. I got a lousy coupon for a discount on Vic oil (which I don't use) and a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase from my local dealer...which expires in about 6 days or so. Funny thing is I received that same coupon about a month before buying the CCT probably because I was a Vic owner. I didn't use it then and I won't use it now. Really Ma Vic?? You stink! But ya sure do make a purdy bike

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea,they make a great bike that nobody knows about,
there marketing dept. leaves alot to be desired...:crzy:

·
Registered
781 Posts
No doubt. A lot of their clothing and patches would be really nice looking if they would stop shy of that extra step that renders it lame.. I have a patch. Looks fine except that it has a big "owner" emblazoned on it. Well no ****. Can't you see me straddling the damn thing? Of COURSE I'm an owner or I wouldn't have the patch at all.

Some of the t shirts have similar issues.. Some otherwise nice graphics ruined by Kmarty "v twin power"

:p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No doubt. A lot of their clothing and patches would be really nice looking if they would stop shy of that extra step that renders it lame.. I have a patch. Looks fine except that it has a big "owner" emblazoned on it. Well no ****. Can't you see me straddling the damn thing? Of COURSE I'm an owner or I wouldn't have the patch at all.

Some of the t shirts have similar issues.. Some otherwise nice graphics ruined by Kmarty "v twin power"

I think on that particular shirt, "Victory" and the engine alone would be just fine. "V twin power"?? For some reason kids cartoons are coming to mind. The graphics on either side of the motor looks like a tramp stamp. I wouldn't wear that shirt if it were given to me for free.

Good example you posted.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Rebel Biker - I just bought a 2012 Cross Roads and I think I have that pin you lost with it. PM me your # and I will text you a pic if it's what you lost I will drop it in the mail for you for Free!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Also pit some superglue on the backing pin this time.

·
Registered
162 Posts

lol, that does look "K-marty". Or "Kohlsy".

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
JCPenneyish? :)

·
13,254 Posts
I have over one hundred and seventy five tee shirts most from h-d dealers I have visited in the past twenty five years around the country.
An for the life of me I will not buy a Vic tee shirt lame ass designs.
Yes I wear my harley shirts when riding my vision

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
All the logo tees I have were given to me. All the logo tees I have bought were gifts to others. If somebody gives me an ugly Victory tee I'll wear it or wash my bike with it or both.
If you fellas are too fashion forward for your tee shirts send them on to old Pop. I'll find uses for them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was at a HD dealership drooling over accessories and saw some pin backers that you secure with a setscrew. Pretty neat. So you could give your money to HD to hold your Victory pin in place. Irony or insult? I don't wear my pin or I might have bought one.

·
Registered
212 Posts
After I bought my '12 KP I got a welcome kit that included a Victory pin and road side assistance (my insurance provides that though). That pin really was important to me, I wore it proudly on my vest until the wind removed it and tossed it somewhere along the interstate.

After purchasing my '14 CCT I been waiting patiently for my welcome kit hoping that it would include a pin or a patch...either one would be fine with me. I got a lousy coupon for a discount on Vic oil (which I don't use) and a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase from my local dealer...which expires in about 6 days or so. Funny thing is I received that same coupon about a month before buying the CCT probably because I was a Vic owner. I didn't use it then and I won't use it now. Really Ma Vic?? You stink! But ya sure do make a purdy bike
Maybe its still in the mail. My wife's pins and patches came about 2 months after she bought her new 2014 Vegas.

Either that, or someone at your dealership F'd up on your registration info.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Rebel

Sorry I looked all over for my pin, cannot find it. If I ever come across it I will send.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts