Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
95%. Odd, never knew I was a biker, and answered some of the questions "wrong" because I liked the one I used better.

Learn something about myself every day. LOL

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I missed number 11 did 98%

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hmmm, I always thought real bikers/motorcyclist were, when selling your bike, you can't say it's never seen the rain. Or the snow. Your bike is 10 years old and it has more than 2,000 miles on it. Your bike is cleaner than your car and your wife complains it's cleaner than her car. During the winter when you can't ride, you go out in the garage, throw a leg over the bike and drink your morning coffee and dream of spring. You have more pairs of riding gloves than you have shoes in your closet...:crzy:

I got a 96%... cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
92%, I feel such a failure....

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
89%..hohum...2011 xc for sale...I don't deserve it. :(

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
83%

You mean that when you pass police you do not blip ? And raised your lefty
??

Guess we ride different

I'll buy a scooter

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've never been asked, nor do I wonder., so I don't know. I do know, that people in the know, know. So does anyone know the score for not taking it?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ok, a couple of reasonable questions and a bunch of fluff.

Down below on the test page is a link to the "old school biker" test.

That quiz is the other way around, a few fluffballs and some reasonable questions. Reasonable that is, if you have a Harley background and/or have been interested in American motorcycles history. All other test takers will not get much from or bring much to the experience.

I missed one on the first test and five on the second. Five hell, I judge antiques from time to time and I figgered I would do better than that.

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
Highvoltagehands You sir deserve 100% for this answer ...

Damn why i did not think of that
Ha ha

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
got better things to do with my time...like go for a ride!

·
Registered
133 Posts
They forget the most important question. Do you think real bikers waste their time answering stupid questions like these?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That quiz is too long...I get 100% because I would rather take that time and ride than take a quiz!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got 100% but the questions were mostly silly. Only a couple of good questions.

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, a couple of reasonable questions and a bunch of fluff.

Down below on the test page is a link to the "old school biker" test.

That quiz is the other way around, a few fluffballs and some reasonable questions. Reasonable that is, if you have a Harley background and/or have been interested in American motorcycles history. All other test takers will not get much from or bring much to the experience.

I missed one on the first test and five on the second. Five hell, I judge antiques from time to time and I figgered I would do better than that.
Pop
I did 91% on the old school questions. These new guys that didn't take the the test cause they think they know it all couldn't get passed the question what holds the bike up.
Funny how you bikers say you would rather ride than do the test are the first here to ask the the oldest question. What oil do you use :ltr:

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
Common guys is there anybody lower then 83%

I can't be that bad ?? Is there anybody from China that can do this test so I am not the lowest score ??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pop
I did 91% on the old school questions. These new guys that didn't take the the test cause they think they know it all couldn't get passed the question what holds the bike up.
Funny how you bikers say you would rather ride than do the test are the first here to ask the the oldest question. What oil do you use :ltr:
Oil? :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts