Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yankee.....and I ride a Vegas....2010 and having fun spending too much ca$h getting it the way I want it.....LOL

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Rebel baby, well below the Mason - Dixon line.

·
Registered
396 Posts
rebel,east texas mutant...:ltr:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I’m Canadian, (Irish descendent from over 200 hundred years in Canada) guess that makes me a rebel since we won the war of 1812 against the Yankees.

Quote from school histry books; Canadian forces march on Washington. At a brief battle on the road, known as the Battle of Bladensburg; the Canadian forces defeat the Yankee forces, who withdraw in disarray, thus opening the road to Washington. The Canadians burn the White House and the Capitol, but the rest of Washington is saved by a strong rain storm. The Canadians, under orders not to hold any territory, withdrew. Yankees very relived the Canadians did not want any territory. :D

Note the Canadians never lost a war ever! cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Click on the link in the first post and take the test. You may be surprised.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you have to ask you are a rebel!

With that said "35% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee" per test.

·
Registered
114 Posts
100% Rebel. Ancestor Commander of 50th Georgia. Always have been, always will be. Ancestor, Comander of 50th Georgia.
Graduated from high school in Savannah; college, Oklahoma. Believe in America, Constitution, and Declaration of Independence! Not in Obama-Yo-Mama.cheers

·
Registered
156 Posts
31% dixie ya'll, definitely Yankee they said two daughters in Austin, probably more dixie than me. The test in the first link was fun.

·
Registered
97 Posts
25% , Lake Ontario , N.Y. Yankee...I hate snow . Moving south someday !!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
21% dixie. As seedman said, snow is getting old as I get old. Heading south where I can ride more than 6 months in a year:crzy:.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Born and raised a "Boston Yankee", chose to live in Dixie and have been in the Carolina's since 2007. I am a rebel and have sworn never to return north of the Mason / Dixon line. I love Dixie! :eek:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts