Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys the season is starting up again tonight, I hope we got some fans in here?, some smack talkers???, some fantasy league fanatics???? thumb up

I got a hella team in my home fantasy league - check this:

Starting lineup:
Peyton Manning - QB
Marshawn Lynch - RB
Montee Ball - RB
Jordy Nelson - WR
Larry Fitzgerald - WR
Stephen Gostkowski - K
HEadcoach - NE Pats

Fire up the grill and grab some beers and lets PLAY!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
GO PACK GO!cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Not a fantasy player, but I am a Pats fan (flame away!)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Not a fantasy player, but I am a Pats fan (flame away!)
Not a fantasy player either, just old school yelling at the TV or, if I'm lucky, yelling in the stadium.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Pats to kick some serious ASS this season , if your not on the Patriots , Good Luck .thumb upwac

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Gronk crush you !!!!! Raaaaaaaaaa!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Wilfork! 75

·
13,002 Posts
Hate the idea football starts tonight. It means only 60 days of riding left. :(:(

·
Registered
870 Posts
Redskins here we normally ride all year

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lions fan here. I've watched a lot of disappointing seasons, but hopefully we can make the playoffs this year. Is it sad I just hope to make the playoffs?? Haha

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
While all the football junkies are glued to their sets or at the stadiums, there will be less traffic out there for me while I'm taking advantage of the lovely fall riding weather. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
While all the football junkies are glued to their sets or at the stadiums, there will be less traffic out there for me while I'm taking advantage of the lovely fall riding weather. Thanks guys.
:ltr:Classic Ric perspective!:ltr:

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
:ltr:Classic Ric perspective!:ltr:
If it doesn't have spark plugs and rubber tires, I don't consider it a sport. This does not include NASCAR, the wheeled version of yacht racing.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAAAAA! yea right..... up in PDX???? who dat you think you are kidding???

Thats PURE RAIN Season up there... hell its RAIN season from SEPT to JULY!!!! lol thumb up

When I lived up there, football season was chance to dry out ALL our riding gear from the Spring and Summer months!!!! :ltr:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Green Bay Packer owner here! Memorabilia all over the house, been to some very memorable games. I take my Packer ball seriously...some say too seriously. I hung up on my sister and refused to speak to her for over a year because she called to rub in a loss we took. :eek: Football is not just a game to me, football is one of my passions.

Go Pack!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Works for me. I don't bust on the fans, but I sure don't invest time into football.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Steelers fan all my life!!! It's a little bit hard for me to think football when it's Damn near 90° outside though.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
HAAAAA! yea right..... up in PDX???? who dat you think you are kidding???

Thats PURE RAIN Season up there... hell its RAIN season from SEPT to JULY!!!! lol thumb up

When I lived up there, football season was chance to dry out ALL our riding gear from the Spring and Summer months!!!! :ltr:
The Rain Festival gets into full swing sometime around mid to late October, if we are lucky. I recall many nice fall rides in temps in the low to mid 60s, my idea of perfect riding weather. I have my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Works for me. I don't bust on the fans, but I sure don't invest time into football.
Not busting at all---I was showing my gratitude for lightening the traffic flow.:ltr:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts