Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who may not be aware of it; there's a cool feature on this forum that allows us to document and keep track of all the stuff we do to our bikes. As most bikes are a work in progress; this can be a real big help along the way with pictures to go with it. Can help other wanting to do similar mods as well.

To get started just click on "Garage" at the top while anywhere in the forums. Then click "My Garage" and have at it. This is also how you can come back and edit your Garage. You can also click on "Garages" to see what others have done with their Garages.

With mine I put a link to it in my Sig. Might be a good idea for others to do the same so they can see your bike and mods quickly and easily. You can also put links in your Garage but they need to be copy and pasted. Not a biggy but worth noting.

Happy editing!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks BBob! I for one was unaware. Thats pretty cool. Now I wish i had taken pics during my D&D install and a few other things. Oh well, I'll document my next mod. Thanks again.

·
Registered
567 Posts
For those who may not be aware of it; there's a cool feature on this forum that allows us to document and keep track of all the stuff we do to our bikes. As most bikes are a work in progress; this can be a real big help along the way with pictures to go with it. Can help other wanting to do similar mods as well.

To get started just click on "Garage" at the top while anywhere in the forums. Then click "My Garage" and have at it. This is also how you can come back and edit your Garage. You can also click on "Garages" to see what others have done with their Garages.

With mine I put a link to it in my Sig. Might be a good idea for others to do the same so they can see your bike and mods quickly and easily. You can also put links in your Garage but they need to be copy and pasted. Not a biggy but worth noting.

Happy editing!
Thanks Bob....But, I would rather ride the bike than spend the time to document everything I do to it....:crzy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts