Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona Bike Week April 2nd - 6th. pre rally March 28th - April 1st.
Who all is going? Myself and a couple friends are going to the pre rally and catch some spring training Baseball while were there. Dose anyone know if Victory is going to have a tent or activities planed?

·
Registered
289 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out between the two groups.

Bob Parsons, GoDaddy and his dealer group vs RideNow and its vast group of motorcycle manufacturers.

Right now RideNow has more demo commitments from the manufacturers and Parsons has arguably the better entertainment, venue, and historical location.

Hope they can get together in the future and end this quickly.....

RideNow is Phoenix Bike Fest.
Parsons is AZ Bike Week.

·
Registered
597 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out between the two groups.

Bob Parsons, GoDaddy and his dealer group vs RideNow and its vast group of motorcycle manufacturers.

Right now RideNow has more demo commitments from the manufacturers and Parsons has arguably the better entertainment, venue, and historical location.

Hope they can get together in the future and end this quickly.....

RideNow is Phoenix Bike Fest.
Parsons is AZ Bike Week.
"Interesting", sums it up pretty well!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Anybody attend this clash of titans? Any thoughts on the two locations?

I did go to Phoenix Bike Fest for the demo rides Saturday morning. Pretty good crowd and lots of bikes being ridden. The routes by the different manufacturers were a little scattered with many, many stop signs and lots of traffic around the venue. It sounded like they were pleased with the attendance.

I did not go into the Bike Fest vendor\show area........I've seen enough doo rags and cheap leathers to last a lifetime.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I went to BIKEfest, Friday and Saturday.Friday got there early afternoon, and stayed for the Concert. Saturday, after our little club breakfast, we all rode down again.Hung around for a bit, and then rode home for a couple of hours,then returned for the Saturday concert. I thought it was pretty cool, but know what you mean about the vendors and such. The RIDE through Saloon was cool (only did a small,baby burnout on Friday). Saw a LOT more VICTORYS than I expected!
I really liked the shows.WAY better to have SEATS for the show, versus get there 2 hours before, and then stand for another few hours.
We are doing the last day of CYCLEfest today,leaving shortly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts