Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Jamming---very nice bike!

Meet Jamming in Phx. this morning. What a good morning it was. Very nice scenery at the coffee shop, besides the bikesthumb up. Must say what a sharp looking bike Jamming got. We swapped rides for a little while. What a difference 3 years in production can make. The transmission on his new 2014 is sooooo much quieter and easier shifting than on my 2011 XR. The paint is really sharp. Hopefully he post up some pictures. We rode on up to Victory of Arizona in Scottsdale, they were not open, bummer. Their add says they are open, then you look closer and it is by oppointment only on Sunday, bummer, who knows we might have spent a few $$$$, :ltr:. Anyhow I came away a little jealous of how nice the newer Victorys ride and shift. I also really liked the blacked out exhaust and engine. Post some pictures up Roger!

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Mike, had a great time and a good time running in the engine. Here's a couple of pictures:

I'll call when we get back....................

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Sayyyyyyyy

Can you say can that is Can-Am? Check out the red one in the background.

·
Registered
212 Posts
2013 XC and 2014 Vegas are now both full time in Phoenix. (Transported from way up north).

Unfortunately I am still only here part time, but looking forward to desert hwy riding whenever I am here.

·
Registered
169 Posts
mesa

Just picked up a 2010 Vegas in sunset red and white. Back into riding after an extended break. Always down for a ride if time permits and I am looking to get an exhaust and PC installed if anyone knows of a good shop in the area.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
San Tan Valley by the end of June.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Just picked up a 2010 Vegas in sunset red and white. Back into riding after an extended break. Always down for a ride if time permits and I am looking to get an exhaust and PC installed if anyone knows of a good shop in the area.
What's the area?

·
Registered
169 Posts
What's the area?
sorry about that...had to do a few posts before I can put a signature in. I'm in Mesa, I've read a number of your threads/posts...seems like you have a good guy to work with up north...can't find any victory products on Thunder mfg website though, do they just tune them there?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just ordered Freedom Performance curved radius pipes, gaskets, o2 plugs and lloyds vfc. not looking forward to the tuning as I've never done something like that before, but it shouldn't be too complicated. Anyone a have a good baseline I should start with? Went with lloydz because I will not be going any further than some airbox mods and the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
sorry about that...had to do a few posts before I can put a signature in. I'm in Mesa, I've read a number of your threads/posts...seems like you have a good guy to work with up north...can't find any victory products on Thunder mfg website though, do they just tune them there?
Yes just tuning.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes just tuning.
Vin, can they tune with the VFCIII I just bought or do I need to bring them a PCV? I'm not doing airbox mods for a bit, just the freedom performance pipe, so I am wondering if dyno tuning is overkill at this point. Been getting a lot conflicting info regarding this.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Peoria AZthumb up

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Buckeye.....

81 - 100 of 122 Posts