Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Glad to meet you Eric...Remind me...where is T.S. It's probably in my backyard, but for the life of me I can't think of it.

Enjoy that '12. That's what I have too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
bbq camping or rv

elkins city park has rv slots with water and sewer and electrical-i think 8 or 9 spaces. Big area to camp. they do have bathrooms but no shower yet. its about 10 miles se of fayetteville. not many people have found it yet. my group has a standing reservation for the first 3 rv slots forever. check it outthumb up

·
Registered
51 Posts
There's one more now. Just found this forum. Happy to be here.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bryant here......

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Headed to Eureka Springs next weekend (26th). We usually spend Saturday riding around the mountains.... Hoping to make it to Push Mountain area this trip.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Headed to Eureka Springs next weekend (26th). We usually spend Saturday riding around the mountains.... Hoping to make it to Push Mountain area this trip.
Will be in Eureka Springs May 22-28 .. Perhaps may cross paths .. Will be surrounded by HD Riders meeting there, but I just call that an even match .. :)

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Will be in Eureka Springs May 22-28 .. Perhaps may cross paths .. Will be surrounded by HD Riders meeting there, but I just call that an even match .. :)
I doubt I'll be there that soon again after VITO (weekend of May 18th). It's generally only once a month for me down there, next weekend being the first chance of the year.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts