1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have them and I love them. Yes they are 1 piece. They come with double sided but I ended up molding mine into the body for a smooth clean look, but you can get a good idea of what they look like. I also like how the bottom of the filler flows with the bottom of the stock fender. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect...that helps a lot. I've seen your bike several places but don't seem to be able to view anyone's gallery here. Am I missing something. Can you point me to other views of your ride? I also love that you removed the stock turn signals...what did you replace them with. Did you have to fill that fender when u did that?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Perfect...that helps a lot. I've seen your bike several places but don't seem to be able to view anyone's gallery here. Am I missing something. Can you point me to other views of your ride? I also love that you removed the stock turn signals...what did you replace them with. Did you have to fill that fender when u did that?
Sure I'll send you a few pics just PM me your email address. The stock taillight assembly was removed and filled in. I did it all together (shaved signals, bag fillers, and painted w/ bag extensions). I used the all-in-one license plate that has built in led's on each side of the plate and adds another bright brake light in conjunction with the stock tail. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey cball, what's the holes that face backwards on your lids
very nice...thumb up
my guess would be the turn signals....:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts