Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey riders I'm trying to confirm that these grips are 1 inch? I am purchasing them to go with the Wicked Bars from Hmd.
Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
13,002 Posts
pretty sure they are. You could call them to make sure

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Yep they are 1". I've had them on since they came out and they are very durable and comfortable (if you have big hands). I also have the floorboards and pegs. If you're thinking about the shifter peg, brake peg, or passenger pegs make sure you get the new ones, the adhesives they used on the first ones they released doesn't last long in the heat so the rubber pads fall off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yep they are 1". I've had them on since they came out and they are very durable and comfortable (if you have big hands). I also have the floorboards and pegs. If you're thinking about the shifter peg, brake peg, or passenger pegs make sure you get the new ones, the adhesives they used on the first ones they released doesn't last long in the heat so the rubber pads fall off.
Must be the same adhesive they use to put the glass in their mirrors.
I got a set of Ness mirrors recently and before I put them on my bike the glass is falling out.
Perhaps they should use Gorilla Glue, cuz that's what I'm gonna try.
What a joke!!!!!
Can't believe I paid a premium price for "big name " mirrors and have to rig them up before I can mount them.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
JB,
I don't have pics but all they are is the standard deep cut black grips with OEM chrome XR bars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts