Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one with this windshield? Whats your opinion? Is it taller/better than stock. I have 8 ball vision so no adjustable height.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. With the shield at lowest does it block the wind better than the stocker? I am six ft tall and the 8 ball seat is 2" lower than the tour seat. The stock shield i feel needs to be about 2" to 3" higher on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
32 Posts
From the edge of the dash to the top of the shield is 5.5" the flip does raise the airflow above a straight shield. Hope this helps. I have been looking for an 8 ball seat for my vision. I like the way they feel.

·
Registered
32 Posts
you know it is not better than the stock tour screen. i like too see over my shields and I like the tint and the back pressure is alot less. that said this screen is alot shorter than a stock tour screen but may be taller than the 8ball.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I am going to go with the tinted flip shield. I have just discovered that It is easy to manually adjust the height of the shield on the 8 ball vision. Maybe later I will look at adding the electric motor to the shield. Just to much $$$ to do right now.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
32 Posts
With the shield all the way up I am fine with no turblance to speak of. Below 70 I leave it all the way down for air and the clear view

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I think the best investment I've made on the 8 Ball was the electric motor for the windshield and a 18 in 7jurock windshield. They are 24 in wide and work well for me at 6 ft plus a smidge. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
13,247 Posts
I think I am going to go with the tinted flip shield. I have just discovered that It is easy to manually adjust the height of the shield on the 8 ball vision. Maybe later I will look at adding the electric motor to the shield. Just to much $$$ to do right now.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
There is a electric windshield on ebay right now

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think the best investment I've made on the 8 Ball was the electric motor for the windshield and a 18 in 7jurock windshield. They are 24 in wide and work well for me at 6 ft plus a smidge. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App
What is this jurock shield?? Where do u get the Arlen flip shield?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts