·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I love those too , but soooo much money ... I have seen them , they are gorgeous !

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Damn, Victory/Arlen Ness is very proud of those.

G'day,

Vinish

·
13,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah I couldn't justify spending that on something I am going to end up grinding in the corners anyways lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sketch something similar and take it to a local machine shop. Looks like a $200-$300 job to me.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I have the deep cut black Ness boards and am happy with them. Other than the rubber nubs wearing thin and losing one nub (after almost 30,000 miles) they've held up great.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the deep cut black Ness boards and am happy with them. Other than the rubber nubs wearing thin and losing one nub (after almost 30,000 miles) they've held up great.

How are they as far as comfort and not feeling vibration?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
There are a lot of really nice floor boards out there for 300.00 - 350.00 too .... Look around Spark , you may see something you like even better .

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
I have seen the Ness floorboards in person and really nice. I opted for these by Eddie Trotta...get compliments all the time. No rubber and have no problems with slipping
I bought the same ones except in contrast cut. No problem with vibration and I really like the badass look.

http://cycleopsusa.com/store/controls.html

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are a lot of really nice floor boards out there for 300.00 - 350.00 too .... Look around Spark , you may see something you like even better .

I've been looking and you are correct, there are many options available. The Ness ones are so far the ones I like by far the best. And of course wouldn't you know it the most expensive as well. Anyway thanks to all who have responded so far. Even though I know there is no way to justify spending $500 on these I may end up doing it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
More comfortable and less vibration than the original floorboards.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
The Eddie Trotta floorboards are great. I have the black and chrome ones. Bought them from Will at Cycleops.

Lots of people comment and ask where to buy them.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yep, some of the boards can be a little pricey!
Mine are aluminum and I have zero issues with slippage or vibration
I really like the new ones from Sykotic Industries too

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts