Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has a XCT with Arlen Ness scalloped driver chrome footbeds, SKU V-1131. Below is a picture of these. She has lost one of the little black rubber "button" inserts from the footbed not in the picture. Does anyone know where I could buy more of these? The Arlen Ness website has these boards but no rubber button inserts. My feeble Google-fu skills have also not been able to find any. Your help will make my wife much happier which, in turn, will make me much happier. See - two happier people for the price of one :) Thanks.

G'day,

Vinish

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Try calling Ness' shop in Cali. I'm sure your not the first to have lost these. I would think they have a "kit" which is just a way of saying Baggie with multiple dots/inserts in it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VJ, those don't look like the ones on the floorboards of my wife's bike. Hers do not have the long straight cylindrical part extending below the actual grommet-like part. I wonder if you cut off this cylindrical extension part.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
889 Posts
From other unrelated products....the longer parts are fed through the holes and give you something to grab onto to pull the grommet into position. No other way to get them in. Cut off the excess when completed.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ebay site does not say how many of these grommets are in a pack that costs ~$14.90 + s/h. Does anyone know? I doubt that it is $14.90 per grommet.

G'day,

Vinish

·
12,983 Posts
call Ness and spray a little WD-40 on the rubbers to make it easier to pull them threw

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts