Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Team:

New Judge owner (as of yesterday).

Bike only has the Bassani Pro Street Turnouts, stock air filter.

Will the Arlen-Ness fit on the Judge?

The website does not specify the Victory Judge. Only: "08 - up Cruiser, Hammer, Jackpot, Kingpin and Vegas models."

I still need to disconnect the O2 sensors. If I do not go with the Air Filter perhaps will only drill some holes on the airbox covers and add the Lloydz ATS wheel.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Itll fit, already answered this on your other thread.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So just be advised that when you need to clean the filter, since it is a lifetime filter, you need to remove the tank and the throttle body. I just did this last weekend installing my TTI and it is a pain. I was going to get the Ram Air because it was the most affordable, but after reading about other people and the headache they received from getting to the filter, I decided to take the hit in the wallet and get the parts I really wanted and not settling. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... I decided to take the hit in the wallet and get the parts I really wanted and not settling. Hope this helps.
Thank you. What parts you got?

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Upside of the Ness Ram and maintenance, the KN type filter is good for up to 50,000 mile between cleans, so best time to service it is every time the tank is off for a new intank fuel filter.
Makes sense to me, and in reality most riders wont be covering enough miles to be changing filters or cleaning them.
Anyway its a moot point as OP dont wanna shell out for a tuner and tune.
So he will be staying with the so called Stage One I bet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts