Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
After that short video ends, there are a bunch of suggested vids. Any diehard Victory guy will enjoy watching the one in the top left - Why I traded in my 2017 Indian.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
After that short video ends, there are a bunch of suggested vids. Any diehard Victory guy will enjoy watching the one in the top left - Why I traded in my 2017 Indian.
Not good at all...

·
Registered
202 Posts
In fairness to the Indian though, surely any steel fender is going to start rusting if the bike is ridden regularly on salted roads.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
In fairness to the Indian though, surely any steel fender is going to start rusting if the bike is ridden regularly on salted roads.
Yea, but that quickly? That's ridiculous!

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
If Polaris is really concerned, there are undercoatings that can be applied to the under sides of their fenders at the factory. Considering how those fenders are made, I would think they'd have thought of undercoating in the design stages.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
If Polaris is really concerned, there are undercoatings that can be applied to the under sides of their fenders at the factory. Considering how those fenders are made, I would think they'd have thought of undercoating in the design stages.
Unlikely. That would require Polaris to think a little.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
You bought an Indian, Ric? Man, I have been away a while.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
12,983 Posts
Funny the video was as worthless as the indian is.
Air ride is for bar hoppers. I had air ride on a road king it was ok ride on smooth roads backbreaker on any other type of road

·
Premium Member
6,030 Posts
Did you mean your 1917 indian RICZ ¿

Smile ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Did you mean your 1917 indian RICZ ¿ Smile ...
How'd you know? Inot ever letting go of her, she's my baby, my first bike. :devil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts