Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cam, and Dyno party in Atalanta....Nov 21, 22!?!?!?
Now that we have the traveling machine up and running. It is time for a Southern based company; to make things happen around the South East. I have had a bunch of people ask about getting work done in the Atlanta area, and so here we are. If you are interested in getting cams, timing, air, or just a tune on your bike. Give me a call. 352-215-3253. Unlike regular cam parties. We will have the dyno, and we can do steel frames on the road with this beast. Give me a call or drop me a PM for specific pricing, and appointments. Look forward to hearing from Y'all

Attachments

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
You'll get my interest and my money when your dog and pony show is in or near Portland, Oregon. And you'll get a lot of others' money too. Come on out, but when its not raining. I'll let you know what day that is. :)

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you going to be set up at?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I have access to a 40K SqFt warehouse in an industrial area in the north side of downtown Atlanta. A place where noise is not an issue...lol
Once I have locked in like 5 customers. I'll put out an address.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you ever come to Chattanooga I can hook up with a place. Could do it where I work. We work on heavy equipment there so no noise issue to worry with lol
Only a couple hours between Atl, and the Noog

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking about the Dyno and cam party coming up the 21st of next month?? Still need a little nudge to figure out what you want?? How about these charts.
First full cam performance package with cams, timing, filter, and PCV. before and after on an XC
Next Timing, filter, and controller on an XC
Finally a intake plate, timing, and controller on a Vision.
Weather you want a little or a lot. This is the prime opertunity for the folks in the Atlanta area to get some

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dyno Needed

Kevinx..... sent you a PM

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like this will indeed be a two day event. We will be doing things from tunes to full cam performance packages. Should also have some bling on hand. Shoot me a message if you want to secure a spot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks!

Big shout out for Kevinx for coming to Atlanta. After the work he did today, my bike runs so much better. Got to meet of few of the forum members and check out everyone's bikes. The ride home was fantastic! So, glad I didn't wait to have the tune done. He really took the time to do it right (and took care of a few other issues). I truly appreciate it.

Kevin, you'll get my recommendation every time.

Thank you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just got back from the party. Wow what a difference. Keven and his crew did awesome work. Thank you guys!! And it was great to meet everyone there. This is proof that Victory riders are the nicest people on bikes!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Big shout out for Kevinx for coming to Atlanta. After the work he did today, my bike runs so much better. Got to meet of few of the forum members and check out everyone's bikes. The ride home was fantastic! So, glad I didn't wait to have the tune done. He really took the time to do it right (and took care of a few other issues). I truly appreciate it.

Kevin, you'll get my recommendation every time.

Thank you.

did you dyno? if so can you post the sheet?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts