Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After just dropping $19K on a 2014 C.C. and extended service plan, I am not looking to spend another $1000 on some aftermarket exhaust, but I dont know how much longer I can hold out with the "sewing machine" sound (as I have read on here several times).
I am looking for some feedback on the Atom Bomb exhaust that I have seen a couple of times on here. Are you happy with it? Do you need to remap with this set up. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
There's a chap in Vancouver that repacks Cross bike pipes. You go up there after he calls and tells you he has a set ready and he swaps out yours for his. Then he repacks yours and someone else will get them after he repacks them. All for only $150 and they sound great. Everyone he has done that for loves them. If you are interested, click on the first link in my signature and email me. No PMs please.
Yes, I have a set of his pipes on my XR and yes, I enjoy the sound. I can not believe ANY set of pipes is worth $1,000 or even $500 when you can get pipes like mine.
BTW, check out my laydown license bracket. Cross bikes beg for one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts