Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona Victory on Bell Rd is no more they packed up and moved everything to Tucson. The only thing remaining is the Indian statue.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wooo- Over 100 miles away? They moved or sold/lost franchise?
They have two stores and closed this one. This store has always been ran poorly every time I went in everyone was new. It took three people to get me spark plugs because they are constantly new on the job. I avoided the place and it seems a lot of others also did.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow.....I spoke with mike not to long ago and he was frustrated with this location. Said it may happen.....
Really to bad it did the location and building were very nice the way it was ran wasn't. Word has it if you have a maintenance agreement known as "Fast Track" you have to take the bike to Tucson....nice. I would get my money back and contract another one of the local places. Sad all the way around. I remember when they started in the old Harley dealership when Buddy Stubbs H/D moved out they were all over customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The business changed a lot for him/them.....no RideNow, sketchy Scottsdale presence, one dealer in Mesa.

Let's face it His police business takes his time and Phoenix was a drain.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
They have two stores and closed this one. This store has always been ran poorly every time I went in everyone was new. It took three people to get me spark plugs because they are constantly new on the job. I avoided the place and it seems a lot of others also did.
Yup! After meeting 3 managers in a years time, I quit going there. Chrystal was the last decent person to deal with.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The business changed a lot for him/them.....no RideNow, sketchy Scottsdale presence, one dealer in Mesa.

Let's face it His police business takes his time and Phoenix was a drain.....
I think you're right.

Yup! After meeting 3 managers in a years time, I quit going there. Chrystal was the last decent person to deal with.
Made me lose faith in the place. She was a cool girl and Darren in service was a good guy back then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts