Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, disappointed I did not install this sooner. I had no problems with install, exactly as shown on the many videos. 35 minutes including cleanup. Absolutely no surprises.

I decided to go with +5 to start. Went on a 300 mile trip today thru the sierra from 1500ft to 9300ft and 85* to 102*.....flawless. I have loved this machine since the day I brought it home from the dealer. I had even more fun on it today - smoother more intense power delivery, a better exhaust sound while accelerating esp. between 2500 and 3500 rpm. 0 pinging or anything else negative with 91.

I am very happy with this mod -- BUT< now I'm thinking 5 is great, maybe 6 with be GREATER!
I'm gonna sit on my hands and leave it at 5 for the time being.

Seriously, I should have put this timing wheel on sooner. I'm already looking forward to a ride tomorrow thru some seriously twisty roads with some good friends.
Our moto is:
Ride To Eat, Eat To Ride! Every ride has a destination restaurant we all agree apon with butt stops every hour or so.......

And no I'm not fat :laugh

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glad you're not fat:laugh

I lived in Cupertino in the 80's and wish I was there now.

I agree these are fun bikes.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Yup, I miss California but we have better food here.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Cali is a fun place to visit.........

The timing wheel is for sure a lot of bang for the buck.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the foothills of the Sierra at 3700ft 1/2 way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe - can't imagine a much better place for riding. Great roads going N,S,E and west!

Doing Crystal basin today, on Wentworth Springs road a true bikers dream road. We go from Georgetown to Ice House Rd.....and turn around and do the dream road again :smile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts