Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been collecting information over the last 4 months while my bike is in storage. I've been collecting information and parts to being the transformation :devil

Thank you all for helping with the information so far.

I do have another question, though. Since it's an 8 Ball, what options do I have in regards to upgrading for audio? Currently, I have a DockBoss air connected to the iPod connector, and I have it paired with my Note 4. I listen to RadioPUP, Pandora, Spotify, etc. But I would like to be able to control the phone via the buttons on the bike's audio controls. Is that possible via an app/another dongle? I haven't been able to figure out a way to do it so far...

Would installing the radiohead/display give me this ability? Would installing these pieces be worth it in any other way? I know by reading some older posts that it's possible... I'm just not sure if it's worth it without using the FM/Serius module.

Thanks for any/all information you feel like giving to me!

Sol

·
Registered
92 Posts
following this post

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I'm most curious about is what having the Radio Head would give me (besides of course a radio). One thing that I'm frustrated with is the fact that having the bluetooth connection to my phone doesn't give me ANY control over the music, other than volume (which is handled of course by the bike's amp).

I would like to think there is a way to pause, skip, control the phone (by using the radio head or any other means available).

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
What I'm most curious about is what having the Radio Head would give me (besides of course a radio). One thing that I'm frustrated with is the fact that having the bluetooth connection to my phone doesn't give me ANY control over the music, other than volume (which is handled of course by the bike's amp).

I would like to think there is a way to pause, skip, control the phone (by using the radio head or any other means available).
Tune2air Bluetooth will give you that. $80.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts