Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed on the Victory website, looks like they have some great deals for August. Up to $2500 cash back, apparel credit, accessories credit, .99% financing, etc. only for 11-2012 models I believe.
I'll have to check w/ dealer to see what they have going on for a new XCT.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I took advantage of the deal. Got my Hammer S $2500 of sticker and .99 for 3 years and 5 year warranty and the money. It's a smoking deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was a great deal you got! I used to raise a little hell in Mokena near ya back in ole' days.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frankyoz, which one did you go with??

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I got a smokin' deal on my new '12 Kingpin and accessories the other day too. Also eligible for $250 worth of free apparel...was I supposed to order the apparel when I bought the bike? Is it too late on that?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I got a smokin' deal on my new '12 Kingpin and accessories the other day too. Also eligible for $250 worth of free apparel...was I supposed to order the apparel when I bought the bike? Is it too late on that?
I was told by the dealer i had until 9/30 to buy stuff. They are just coming out with the 2013 items so they said to wait to grab the apparel.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I was told by the dealer i had until 9/30 to buy stuff. They are just coming out with the 2013 items so they said to wait to grab the apparel.
Awesome! Thanks! We didn't talk much about the apparel other than I get $250 for it. I went online and did notice that almost everything said "out of stock", I figure they were just beginning to put the stuff on there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Badass black bike!!!!! Good decision!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts