Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Welcome to the forums. We have several Aussie's on here and some are great contributors to the site.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Welcome! Whatcha ride?

Reactions: ObiSteve

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey Jokar,

Welcome to the forum from Canada....stay safe and enjoy

Rob

·
Registered
2014 Cross Roads
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Whatcha ride?
Hi.. picking up a 2014 XRC end of the month. Been riding for 46 yrs.. this will be my 23rd and last bike... 7 Harleys, 2 Gilroy Indian Chiefs, 3 Goldwings, Bmw LT, Triumph America and a stack of Jappers have led me to the XRC.. looking forward to getting back to my cruiser roots

·
Premium Member
235 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome aboard, from just over the mountain

·
Registered
2014 Cross Roads
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome aboard, from just over the mountain
Hi Steve.. small world hey.... we're in Yandina.. had a property at Gheerulla years ago.... spent a few misguided nights at the Kenilworth pub... back in the 90's...before tourism wrecked the place

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi Steve.. small world hey.... we're in Yandina.. had a property at Gheerulla years ago.... spent a few misguided nights at the Kenilworth pub... back in the 90's...before tourism wrecked the place
Ever hit the Obi hall for New Year's eve?

·
Registered
2014 Cross Roads
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah would have been 1987 or so.. I was one part of the duo that played the original "Obi Do" back about then... nowadays we go cruising... enjoy getting up the noses of the pretentious oldies

·
Registered
257 Posts
It really is a small world. We should get you back there to autograph the stage. That was the event that started a revival of interest that led to us being able to raise 300 grand to rebuild the place and develop it into the profitable community venue it is now. I got involved a bit later helping Jamie run stuff there. It's still magic riding country. I don't run a Norton now, but do push the HardBall up over the mountain every working day. If you haven't ridden a Victory tourer before, you will be amazed
how well the big girl will run mountain roads. Enjoy it.

We should get you back th

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cross Roads
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Nab... yeah I love that colour combo.... it's actually beige /khaki with brown/red pin striping. The bags are leather stretched over ABS plastic. This bike was one of only two XRC for sale in Oz... I got it before the stealer advertised on the net

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Welcome from Currumbin, Southern Gold Coast.
You'll love the CrossRoads , I nearly bought one.
Got my Vegas almost 8 years ago, a Cross-Country 2 years ago, and got a nice Kingpin on its way here from USA right now.
Plan is to sell the hot-rod Vegas 109 when the Kingpin 116 arrives.

Reactions: Jokar99

·
Registered
257 Posts
and got a nice Kingpin on its way here from USA right now.
Plan is to sell the hot-rod Vegas 109 when the Kingpin 116 arrives.
Hi MBX, outng yourself on here about it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts