Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get a ride going in the Austin area after this cold front blows through. Who's in?

BTW, I've had my 11 XR for over a year now and I relly need to sell my 09 Vulcan. Please forward this link to anyone you know that might be in the market.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/3779925618.html

Thanks so much!!! cheers

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone from Central TX online?

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Anyone from Central TX online?
I am headed over to Yankees in Carlos Tx from Houston area on Sunday the 5th. Your welcome to meet up with us if ya like.cheers

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I can't make it out tomorrow. Too much going on. Would love to meet up in Elgin some weekend for lunch though! :):)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well Hell, I just came across this section in the forum!!!! I'm just down the road from ya in Hutto. Hit me up sometime, I would love to get out more for a ride. Have you been to the Uncle Gary's Bar there near Kelley Lane and the Toll??? They have bike night there now on Thursdays.

We need to get a ride going in the Austin area after this cold front blows through. Who's in?

BTW, I've had my 11 XR for over a year now and I relly need to sell my 09 Vulcan. Please forward this link to anyone you know that might be in the market.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/3779925618.html

Thanks so much!!! cheers

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to live in Hutto, but now live in Pflugerville off 685. My son goes to school and plays baseball in Hutto! Watch for me, I'll be riding to Hutto M,W,F for the next several weeks around 5:00. I'm on a loud, black XR. My son has All Stars T-Ball practice on those days. :):)

I don't have any friends with Victory's, but my best riding buddy lives in Hutto and rides a LOUD VTX 1300 Custom. Maybe you can join us for a ride sometime.

BTW, I'm still trying to sell my Vulcan 900. Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested. Thx

·
13,027 Posts
Say why don't you start a victory riders club down there. Do a web page and the hole 9 yards.
I would think there are plenty of victory's down there. You could do group rides to place to eat find some out of the place or even group up and go to open houses.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Small world we live in. I'm right off Carl Stern off 685!!! Send me a message and we can meet up for a beer pretty soon.

My schedule is pretty jacked up for the most part. I might be free this Saturday though. Have to go to New Orleans next Monday for the week.

I'll keep an eye out for ya here in the hood!!!!!

Does you riding buddy happen to live on Kerley Court????

I used to live in Hutto, but now live in Pflugerville off 685. My son goes to school and plays baseball in Hutto! Watch for me, I'll be riding to Hutto M,W,F for the next several weeks around 5:00. I'm on a loud, black XR. My son has All Stars T-Ball practice on those days. :):)

I don't have any friends with Victory's, but my best riding buddy lives in Hutto and rides a LOUD VTX 1300 Custom. Maybe you can join us for a ride sometime.

BTW, I'm still trying to sell my Vulcan 900. Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested. Thx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Was that you riding down front street shortly after 7pm tonight (Wed)??? If so, that was me in the black tacoma that passed you near the dollar store.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, that was me. T-Ball practice just ended and I was meeting the family at Golden Chick for supper. :):) LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn nice bike!!! I should be around this sunday if you want to meet up for a cold one???? Could go on a short ride then stop off at Uncle Gary's Bar right there in pflugerville. I'm headed to dallas early in the morning but should be back late friday night. So if sunday doesnt work then maybe later on saturday

Yep, that was me. T-Ball practice just ended and I was meeting the family at Golden Chick for supper. :):) LOL

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Conrats on the new baby!! How are baby and mom? Is this your first?

We're playing in Taylor this weekend. Good chance this will be our last tournament this year. If we do well here, we go to state in Dallas next... I am soooo tired of T-ball at this point... But I'm glad my son and the Hutto team are doing well!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thank you sir!!!! Yes, first and LAST!!!! Na, everything is good so far. Good luck in Taylor this weekend and let me know after that, i should be ready for a nice ride the following weekend.

Conrats on the new baby!! How are baby and mom? Is this your first?

We're playing in Taylor this weekend. Good chance this will be our last tournament this year. If we do well here, we go to state in Dallas next... I am soooo tired of T-ball at this point... But I'm glad my son and the Hutto team are doing well!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts