Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought some torque tubes from victory in Melbourne and the cost was 760 with iav :smile

Through Lloyd they are 580 us + freight of 60 odd comes to about 915 aus ,

So vic in melb seem to be looking after us,

Had a similar exp with the cruise control ..

and they been competitive on a few other items I have quoted

anyway i just thought i'd bring this to the attention of the ausy members check vic out before you order o/s

The torque tubes seem good also

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
If i order through vic indonesia it is more expensive then importing it myself ..... But it is %&-%$# expensive, so you guys are lucky then

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a lot from us while our dollar was good. Exhuast batwing ect
I priced up a pcv recently it was about the same to buy localy as to bring in from us
.much easier if i need warranty.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Just bought some torque tubes from victory in Melbourne and the cost was 760 with iav :smile
You know you already have "Torque Tubes" in your standard air box right? If I had my time again I'd have never touched mine. Just found another way to let more air in.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am planning on cams in the near future and would have had to pull the airbox to do that.
So i thought id bite the bullet and get the tt setup

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
checked my log and my Torquetubes were $700 OZ landed back when dollar was stronger, also I specify USPS cos UPS charge lots more.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
You know you already have "Torque Tubes" in your standard air box right? If I had my time again I'd have never touched mine. Just found another way to let more air in.
If i knew what i know now i would make the TT from stainless with the 1 filter under the tank ....

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
I am planning on cams in the near future and would have had to pull the airbox to do that.
So i thought id bite the bullet and get the tt setup
If you bolt-on every goody on that hammer then the cams will not add that much surprise .... Then there is the issue of the limiter in 5 & 6 gear .....

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you bolt-on every goody on that hammer then the cams will not add that much surprise .... Then there is the issue of the limiter in 5 & 6 gear .....
The pcv when I get one will give 6000 rpm through the gears
Probably won't need to go over 200/220 or whatever they are limited to even at the strip 200 would probe be enough .
Ps its a Vegas skinny wheels :laugh

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
The pcv when I get one will give 6000 rpm through the gears
Probably won't need to go over 200/220 or whatever they are limited to even at the strip 200 would probe be enough .
Ps its a Vegas skinny wheels :laugh
Yeah mate, more air and fuel into that motor is all you need .... Then the engine sounds great and fast enough with PCV & hi flowing filters or torque tubes... Better think twice about the cams ... Just my opinion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts