Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi , will this will plug into a 2007 Hammer ? If its 16 plug , I’m told it will . I’ll take the gamble after over a months frustration , Will send you $220 ( U.S ) after you confirm that its still available , only problem is that i will need you to send it to New Zealand . Slow post is ok . Prepared to pay some extra for your inconvenience , thanks , cheers .

·
Administrator
2,676 Posts
You are responding to a post that is ~3.5 years old. You might get a response but do not be surprised if you do not.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi , does anyone know if ACM #4015775 will run properly in a 2007 Victory Hammer . Also , does this supercede #4011536 & #2879713 ?? Any help / suggestions would be great as I have fried mine & am stumped finding a replacement module !!
Thanks , Cheers , Ben .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a brand new ACM, part # 4011536 for sale. I ordered a new one thinking I fried my ACM only to find out it was just a bad ground. Victory won't let me return it since it is an electronic device. Retails $285 new. Selling for $220 shipped.
Hi there my husband wants to know if this will work on his 2006 victory Vegas? If so we will buy it now. My number is (925) 250-4408

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for the late response. Yes it is still for sale. Have you tried running the diagnostic test on your bike to see what codes it is providing? Try checking that first, I'd hate for you to make the same mistake I did and purchase an expensive part for your bike that you don't need. Check your manual for the self-diagnostic on the auto cancel module. I posted the steps below to help out also.

1. Turn ignition key OFF.
2. Turn hazard switch ON.
3. Turn ignition key ON.
4. Pull and release the front brake lever (or rear brake pedal) 3 times within a 3 second period to enable the diagnostic mode.

- All 4 turn signal bulbs will illuminate for 1 second then go out, to indicate the diagnostic mode has been enabled. (Only bulbs in working order will illuminate)

- The "blink codes" now start flashing on the turn signals.

Then refer to this chart for what the codes mean...
Darn it... I wish I knew this was here... I have learned so much from this!!!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts