Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question, did the 2004 Vegas come with auto cancel Module turn signals? I see talk about them for 2004 & up, but my bike does not have them. Was it an option? Just asking.
Thanks for the input,

·
13,048 Posts
my flasher works half the time or less. Dam thing shuts off way to early. Its a pain in the butt

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
i didn't know the XR had them for months. the habit was formed from the Kawis I'd owned previously. the first time i noticed they auto-canceled, i thought i had a short lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the answer all. I don't need it just wanted to know if they came with it.
Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I, on the other hand, wish I could remove or defeat the built-in auto-cancel on my XCT. Cancels when I don't want it to, and doesn't cancel when I want it to. It's so annoying, my thumb has developed a nervous twitch every time I use the turn signal. I end up pressing ti every 5 secs to make sure it doesn't shut off (when slowing down)...

·
Registered
626 Posts
I, on the other hand, wish I could remove or defeat the built-in auto-cancel on my XCT. Cancels when I don't want it to, and doesn't cancel when I want it to. It's so annoying, my thumb has developed a nervous twitch every time I use the turn signal. I end up pressing ti every 5 secs to make sure it doesn't shut off (when slowing down)...
the only time mine stays on is when I pull up in front of my garage after turning into my driveway....open saddle bag, hit door opener....wait for door to open.....pull into the garage put out ks.... flash flash flash LOL

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
EXACTLY. I'm trying to figure a way to bypass the auto cancel feature. See my post on thevog.net about this issue:

https://www.thevog.net/threads/acm-a...needed.156357/

If anyone else knows of a possible solution, please let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts