Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just finished designing a circuit and installed it last weekend. The only way to cancel my signal now is with my thumb. What a dream ;-). If you're interested, let me know.
ME ME ME ME, im very intersted!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Brother, you ever get this working? I need to do this for mine.

I'm an Electrical Engineer and have designed a circuit to override the auto-cancel. I'm with you, I've had too many close calls due to the signal shutting off well before it was designed to. Mine shuts off after 5 flashes often enough to cause serious concern.... I plan to do the modification this spring. If you're interested, I'll let you know how it goes and give you instructions when I'm done. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hey Brother, you ever get this working? I need to do this for mine.
Be aware that this thread has not had activity since 2013, so you probably shouldn't hold your breath awaiting a response from the original poster.

·
Premium Member
9,214 Posts
If you're depending on your blinking light to allow you to turn into oncoming traffic you'll get killed sooner or later anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
True, I've always removed blinkers on my past bikes to clean up the looks, and relied on hand signals , and turning my head to look.
Still turn my head to look , and find the Victory system of self cancelling quite good as long as I check on it and reapply if they turn off too soon, or don't turn off.
Quite simple really.

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Some need to read the manual on how the autocancel works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is how I bypassed mine on my project bike instead of spending 400 on the module. I had to jump a couple wires with diodes and put in a flasher and regular relay. I know this thread is old a.f but I came across while googling how to bypass the module. Just letting anyone that sees this know that it can be done it’s just a pain.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts