Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '13 XCT. Timing wheel @ 4*, Lloyds air filter, 1/4 turn, PCV and auto tune. Prior to the Airfilter and the Autotune fitment I had the bike dyno tuned by the local "tuning guru" who advised me he had done heaps of Victorys. The bike ran ok but I was a little underwhelmed with what I got for my $400. So I fitted the Lloyds Filter and the auto tune, researched the heck out of mapping and fuel tables and put this fuel table together. After a few good runs the trims are constantly taking fuel from the dyno tuners map, and this is with more air from the filter. If anything I would have expected to be adding fuel in most areas. What are your opinions on this fuel table. Looking for advice from the knowledge bank

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Keep in mind to will get the best mapping from the AT by riding hard but safely . High RPM's , throttling hard under a load , ETC. You want the AT to see all kinds of real world riding . Think of it as a DYNO mounted to your bike . If you are just cruising at 3000 Rpm's that's all it will map for . Hope this helps . cheers

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
What were you running for a map prior? Some of those numbers are a bit rich in my opinion...seems as you may get a bit of popping in a couple ranges.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I went to a local dyno guy and for 300!he tried to pass off a dynojet map. He never tuned anything. You have to be careful.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yep, I'm fairly sure the dyno guy had just stuck a generic map in it and stung me for $400. I purposely made this fuel table on the rich side of things as it is my first auto tune play, although it is way more lean than the fuel table that came with the Autotune. Which areas do I need to look at for leaning out? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts