Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find a way to install a charger cable to be used on my 2012 CRC LE that will allow me to charge my Android phone while on the road. I use the phone for GPS and if I can find the right helmet may use it for music as well. Obviously longer trips burn the battery down so I'd like to keep it plugged in.
Any suggestions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd like to find a way to install a charger cable to be used on my 2012 CRC LE that will allow me to charge my Android phone while on the road. I use the phone for GPS and if I can find the right helmet may use it for music as well. Obviously longer trips burn the battery down so I'd like to keep it plugged in.
Any suggestions.

Check this out I bought one for my iPhone. Simple hookup. Two wires go to your battery or keyed ign source. That plugs into this box which converts to a USB power source. Seller has great customer service as well. The handle bar mount and holder work great too. I have the power source mounted in my tool bag but u can leave it connected at handle bars as well. Just a cleaner look on my jackpot in tool bag.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/shark-shkChargeDeviceHolder-Motorcycle-atv-snowmobile-device-charger-Charges-i-/300627878952?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fed16428#ht_2086wt_922

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts