Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I have make collecting information from this site, as well parts that I've been ordering online, to get my XC to where I want it.

One piece that I have been holding off on until I got a better idea of the direction the bike was going to go in as far as styling has been the cheese wedge.

I love the bike, but a bone of contention for me has always been the plastic cheese wedge that come with it. It just seems very out of place on the bike.

So, I have finally found the wedge that I wanted, but I don't think it's available anymore:

Cheese Wedge 106cu Victory Motorcycle Victory Only Motorcycle Custom Parts Accessories Aftermarket

Does anyone know if this is available somewhere? I have emailed Victoryonly, but I suspect it is no longer available at all... given the URL is prefixed with 'dev.'.

Thank you in advance for any information!

·
Premium Member
13,725 Posts
Contact Will at Cycleops. He will make you a custom set in any color or style you want.

CYCLEOPS USA-CUSTOM PARTS

Will is a good guy. He went through some marital problems a couple of years ago but i hear he's back and doing his custom work again reliably. He does phenomenal work. Check out his site. If you want that exact thing; I'm sure he can get real close for you or maybe have some ideas to make it even better for you.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
That is a nice cheese wedge

USD $ 322

NO WAY ..... my friend ....

·
Vendor
129 Posts
That is our cheese wedge that we made. Victoryonly is a dealer of ours. We no longer make them. VO may still have some on the shelf but I doubt it as that was quite awhile ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts