Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I purchased two items from two Victory Forums members. In both instances, the products were better than the sellers described them to be, the shipping, packaging and communication was excellent and the prices were great.

Thank you BBob for the Cross bike front side cover plates!

Thank you jaxkxx for the JTD forged bar lowers!

With every motorcycle I've owned, I've always tried to buy and sell things to other forum members. Dealing with true enthusiasts has always been a real pleasure. I've always tried to pass on savings to others whenever I sell things as well.

Make it an awesome day everyone.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Yes there's some really helpful people on here,
Strew3 recently sent me a pair of stock levers, all I had to do was pay postage to Australia.
Same with the rear brake calliper DirtyDan sent me, I paid the postage and got the part gratis.
The keenly priced bits I've bought through Paulie H.E.T
And CRs great headlight upgrade deal.
All the valuable info,tips,encouragement and connections.
The friends I've made, the roads I've ridden.
They joy we share.
Brothers in Motorcycling.
VICTORY--We Ride!

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Glad I could help Mark. Yep, aside from my occasional abrasive comments in the political thread, it would seem we have a good bunch of people for the most part. I keep hoping we can bring Andre (BP) back. He got a raw deal because he made one mistake. I didn't see the picture he posted but I know anyone can find a million pictures equally raw all over the Internet. I hope everyone contacted the administrator (Kevin) to let him know they feel the same way. I feel like BP has been abandoned way over there in the Bantam Islands all by himself on a Victory and I don't like the feeling at all. My opinion, and that's all it is because I have no sway over anything that happens here, is anything more than a 30-45 day suspension is too much of a penalty. I'm sure he learned his lesson about posting the wrong kind of pics and getting suckered by an ornery member. I hope he can still read the forum even if he can't post.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I did too , right when I found out and I got a response fairly quickly . There are a bunch of us that wrote in , I have pm 'd back and forth with many of them . If enough of us do it , it will be hard for the Admin to not allow it .... Lets go fella's !

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The Admins can see everything MM posted and deleted .... This should go along way to making this right .

·
Registered
350 Posts
How do you send a note to Admin? I'd like to cast a vote for BP to be reinstated. I saw the thread escalate and degenerate. Wish I could un-see it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
PM sent to Admin in support of BP. Looking at the thread in question it has the word "Banned" listed below MMax's screen name in the thread. Unless he surfaces here soon again it would appear he got the axe as well.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no idea what transpired between BP and MM. It seems like it may be better that way.

I didn't even know people got banned from this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts