Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks almost like a 2010 Ocean Blue & Sandstone Metallic but more silver and black? Its a great looking? Anyone know what year and color it is?

M1370002.jpg

M1370001.jpg

M1370006.jpg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Super Graphite & Turbo Silver, available only on the 2006 Kingpin. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
The bike is a 08 or newer. The vented air box is 08 and newer. On the 07 and older the air box is rectangle. Reason I believe this is any upgrades on air box and you will have the empty space from the S&S or the cones from the Lloydz torque tubs. Everything else can be changed out easily. Rims look like they are from 09 or newer 8 ball. But I don't think this is an 8 ball do to all the Crome on engine. May be a custom paint job. Plus looks like it is a ness bike and not sure of paint and year but air box gives a big clue.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
131 Posts
****!! that not unlike the one I just saw 30 minutes ago coming home from work, I paid special attention cause it was the first Victory Ive seen in my town since last summer

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
But in 2006 there was a red stripe between the colors and the silver wrapped around the front corners of the tank.
Hmm, you're right. Maybe it is a 2010 then, sandstone metallic, and maybe those pictures have the colors off a little. Look at the brick wall and the rest of the background, it seems like the colors are not true, realistic colors. Possibly? :confused:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Not 08 or newer. Look at the oil cooler. Also look at the head light. I believe the 07 KP came with that headlight, but I am not sure. That could have been changed out from the round one used in 06 and previous.

My vote, 07 KP.

Edit,,,, Now that I look at the pic again, the bolts for the output pulley cover or 08 or newer. That chrome thing up high on front must not be the oil cooler with a chorme cover. It must be something else. Hard to tell from the pic, but the engine is 08 or newer for sure based on the output pulley cover.

Now I got nothin.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts