Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Zach, I recently bought a 2006 Victory Hammer. I used to ride a lot of crotch rockets and dirt bikes, but I thought it was time to upgrade. I don't know much about cruisers and choppers but I'm hoping to catch on quick, and hopefully get my dumb questions out of the way quickly!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey Zach welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...you've found a great place for information about your Hammer...put some pics up!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Hi my name is Zach, I recently bought a 2006 Victory Hammer. I used to ride a lot of crotch rockets and dirt bikes, but I thought it was time to upgrade. I don't know much about cruisers and choppers but I'm hoping to catch on quick, and hopefully get my dumb questions out of the way quickly!
Dirt bikes are fun no matter what..... but crotch rockets, na not worth the trouble.....You're going to luv that Hammer thumb up

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a wise purchase from the Pacific Northwet. No such thing as a dumb question, but there sure are a lot of dumb answers. But not here, so ask away.
Completing your profile and adding a signature will help us to help you.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Welcom Zach, hope you enjoy that Vic just as much as us....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a wise purchase from the Pacific Northwet. No such thing as a dumb question, but there sure are a lot of dumb answers. But not here, so ask away.
Completing your profile and adding a signature will help us to help you.
I beg to differ sir...the "what oil is best for my ride" is the exception!

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I beg to differ sir...the "what oil is best for my ride" is the exception!
That can be a very intelligent question if the asker is presently using Wesson Oil and is complaining about clutch slippage. :eek

·
13,239 Posts
Welcome from the cold white north. Hope you have many miles of good riding

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts