Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks like the torque tubes live up to their name. Your rev limit is set to 5,000 rpm ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the torque tubes live up to their name. Your rev limit is set to 5,000 rpm ?
No it's set to 6300-in 4th gear the bike pulls to 6200 and makes 109 rwhp and 121 tq.

5 gear it hits the speed limiter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I didn't know that. Guess the 2010 CR does not have that. 6000 on the road in 5th would be stupid fast anyway.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lloydz can get rid of that speed limiter and move the rev limit to 6400 rpm by reprogramming the stock ECU... Would have been worth doing while you were there.
ECU needs to be sent out-he doesn't do that at his shop. I asked him. I thought it was maybe a Victory flash that can bypass the factory speed limiter but it's not. The pcm is cracked by someone else.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice!!!!vvcheers

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks. I have the similar mods. Lloydz TT, Lloydz ATS set at +4, Conquest Customs Octanes Exhuast, PCV, O2 Sensors Unplugged, Lloydz IAV and lastly Lloydz 1/4 Turn Throttle.

It is nice to see what I can expect for a dyno+cams+PCV Rev Extend I am getting real soon.

Getting them done at Sturgis! Sunday at 10:00AM!

Do you have a picture of the dyno curves?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice numbers! How does it feel on the street compared to stock? Does the power come in sooner or later?

Any chance u can share a video of the bike idling? Curious what this combo sounds like on the street.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those HP/TQ numbers are at the wheel right?

What are the stock Hammer 8-Ball HP/TQ numbers at the wheel? Approx. guess?
Those numbers are at the wheel.

Never dyno'd my bike stock-but cycleworld dyno'd a 13 Judge and it made 81 rwhp and 96 rwtq.

So a gain of approx 29 rwhp and 29 rwtq-that's pretty impressive on a bike.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice numbers! How does it feel on the street compared to stock? Does the power come in sooner or later?

Any chance u can share a video of the bike idling? Curious what this combo sounds like on the street.
I'll get a video for you with a cold start-it sounds mean.

It just pulls way harder after 3 grand-my friend who is much more experienced than I am riding said it scared him compared to before-he swears in first the front tire was dancing and into second it popped it again.

My other buddy said it would destroy any Harley he's ever run.

I did a roll on run on the hwy and hitting 200 km/h happens a lot quicker!

Llloyd figures it should run 11.2'[email protected] with a good driver.

·
Registered
482 Posts

It just pulls way harder after 3 grand-my friend who is much more experienced than I am riding said it scared him compared to before-he swears in first the front tire was dancing and into second it popped it again.

What Octane fuel was the bike tuned on? I plan to bring alot of 94 Octane from Husky and/or Petro. Hoping the 94 Premium puts out good numbers.

·
Registered
566 Posts

That power band sounds perfect. Good to hear. Get us that video! Can never get enough. cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What Octane fuel was the bike tuned on? I plan to bring alot of 94 Octane from Husky and/or Petro. Hoping the 94 Premium puts out good numbers.
91 Shell-trust me the 94 from Petro with all the additives is JUNK!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Damm I wish I lived driving distance from Lloydz. Congrats on those fantastic #'s. 120mph in the 1320 would be pretty cool!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Those HP/TQ numbers are at the wheel right?

What are the stock Hammer 8-Ball HP/TQ numbers at the wheel? Approx. guess?
My stock numbers were 80 / 92 at the wheel prior to Lloydz magic.

Peter

1 - 20 of 25 Posts